Home » OurICD » Facilities
• The facility is equipped with adequate container/cargo handling equipment to provide uninterrupted services.
Additional equipment can also be deployed as per requirements.
• Facility of customized reporting to shipping lines and customers available
• State of art infrastructure and technological support system to service the requirement of customs/ customers/ importers/ exporters and all other stake holders.
• Custom clearance facility available near the centre of production and consumption thus reducing the load of the
producer about cargo handling.
• Issuance of Through Bill of Lading by shipping lines and hereby resuming full liability of the shipment.
• Overall reduced level of empty container movement.
• Reducing time involved in clearance of import and export shipments
• Container maintenance and repair facilities available at ICD premises itself
• For exports empty container can be provided for dock stuffing / factory stuffing (subject to availability) reducing empty transportation cost
• The facility provides reduced logistics cost and competitive transportation cost
• Weighment facility within the premises.